• The best-in-class Level 2 EV charger for
commercial properties that need a flexible
solution for rising demand.
• 5” LCD screen with user-friendly interface.
• Continuous firmware updates through
• Stylish, ergonomic design that integrates
well with existing architecture.
• Wall or pedestal mounting configurations.
• 200-240VAC Single Phase; 50Hz/60Hz.
• 32A maximum input/output current.
• OTP, Relay Welding Detection, MCU
Function Fault Detection.
• Input Side: UVP, OVP, Surge, Ground Fault.
• Output Side: OCP, Control Pilot Fault,
Residual Current Protection.
• Operating Temperature: -30°C to 50°C
(-22°F to +122°F).
• Enclosure helps to protect internal components
from environmental conditions (NEMA 3R).
• SAE J1772™ (Type 1) Electric Vehicle
Conductive Charge Coupler.
• Dimensions: 11.4 in. x 4.7 in. x 16.1 in.
• Weight: ≤ 17.6 lbs. (with plug).
• Cable Length: 16 ft. standard.
• Interface: RFID (ISO/IEC 14443A/B, ISO/IEC
15693, FeliCa™1, Mifare).
• External: LAN or Wi-Fi+LAN
• Internal: OCPP 1.6 JSON Compliant
• Optional OCPP-compliant back-end
management software available.
• Wall mounting (standard) or with pedestal
accessory. Consult factory for more information.
• Backed by National EV’s