• The best-in-class Level 2 EV charger for
commercial properties that need a flexible
solution for rising demand.
• Wall or pedestal mounting configurations
work within your circuit capacity to reduce
• Reliable indoor or outdoor performance with
virtually no maintenance.
• Stylish, ergonomic design that integrates
well with existing architecture.
• 200-240VAC Single Phase; 50Hz/60Hz.
• 32A Maximum Input/Output Current.
• OTP, Relay Welding Detection, CCID Self-
Test, MCU Function Fault Detection
• Input Side: UVP, OVP, Surge, Ground Fault.
• Output Side: OCP, Pilot Fault, Residual
• Operating Temperature: -30°C to 50°C
(-22°F to +122°F).
• Enclosure helps to protect internal components
from environmental conditions (NEMA 3R).
• SAE J1772™ (Type 1) Electric Vehicle
Conductive Charge Coupler.
• Dimensions: 10.2 in. x 3.9 in. x 11 in.
• Weight: ≤ 11 lbs.
• Cable Length: 17 ft.
• Interface: RFID (ISO/IEC 14443A/B, ISO/IEC
15693, FeliCa™ 1, NFC, Mifare).
• External: LAN, LAN+4G or Wi-Fi
• Internal: OCPP 1.6 JSON Compliant
• Optional OCPP-compliant back-end
management software available.
• Wall mounted or pedestal. Consult factory for
more information on installation.
• Backed by National EV’s Three-Year Warranty.